Frequently Asked Questions

  1. Where is the Hubbard College of Administration International?
    The College is located in Los Angeles, California in an area of the city called College Row, noted for its educational institutions.

  2. What is the Hubbard College of Administration International's address?
    The address is 320 North Vermont Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90004.

  3. How can I contact the Hubbard College of Administration International?
    You can contact the college by mail at the above address, by Phone at (323) 660-8685, by fax at (323) 912-1984, by visiting the campus or by email.

  4. Are there campus tours for visitors?
    Yes. We accommodate visitors at any time of the year and on any day of the week by appointment. Just call (323) 660-8685 to make an appointment.

  5. What is Hubbard College of Administration International's mission?
    Our mission is to help you have a rewarding and satisfying career you don't want to end. A career that remains as fresh and exciting as the moment you made the decision that that's what you want to do with your life.

    We want you to be able to look back on your life knowing you've achieved your goals, fulfilled your purpose, received your rewards, and had a great time doing it.

    Whether you're choosing a career fresh out of high school and would like an Associate Degree or you want to realize the passion you'd hoped for in your career through one of our continuing education Certificate Programs, we can help you make your dreams a reality.

  6. Do you accept student visas?
    The college does provide visa services. You can contact the Office of Admissions or the Office of the Registrar regarding immigration and eligibility questions by calling (323) 660-8685

  7. What's the climate like in Los Angeles at this time of the year?
    Summers can be hot and winters can be chilly, but the climate is generally temperate. You can get current information by calling the College.

  8. Can I get travel directions to your campus?
    Yes. In fact they are available on this site, right here.

  9. Does Hubbard College of Administration have dormitory rooms for their students?
    The HCA International does not have dormitory facilities. However, the Director of Technical Services will provide students with lists of housing facilities to help them find living accommodations conveniently located near the college.

  10. Are there many places to live near the College?
    Yes, there are many hotels and rooms to rent, all reachable by foot, bus or train. The College is across the street from a Metro subway station.

Send a Question
Your Name:
Your E-mail:
Your Question:
Security Code: CAPTCHA Image New Security Code