Student Affairs

Dress Code

Hubbard College of Administration has established a student dress code in recognizing that appropriate dress is an essential ingredient of success in the business community. Student's dress must be neat, clean, decent and in good taste.

Dress for evening events and other special events would include a coat and tie for men, and a dinner dress or pants outfit for women.

Course Supervisors and staff members may require a more stringent code in some cases. From time to time, the dress code may be changed or modified by the College.


Hubbard College of Administration International does not have dormitory facilities. Students are responsible for their own accommodations and housing while attending courses at the College. Living accommodations near the College start at approximately $500.00 per month. The Director of Educational Services will provide students with lists of housing facilities to help students find living accommodations located conveniently near the College.


There is no fee for parking in the student parking lot.


The college employs professional security personnel to patrol the building in which it is located. The guard's responsibilities include patrolling the building 24 hours a day, checking locks and registering visitors.

Process for Addressing Student Grievances

Any student who has a complaint should direct his or her complaint to the Qualifications Secretary at the Hubbard College of Administration either in person or in writing. The Qualifications Secretary will have the authority to investigate the complaint, make a determination as to the appropriate handling required, and see that the appropriate handling is carried out.

If the student feels that he is not getting a satisfactory resolution of his or her complaint from the Qualifications Secretary he may always directly communicate with the President of the Hubbard College of Administration in person or in writing.

Any questions or problems concerning this school that have not been satisfactorily answered or resolved by the school should be directed to the Bureau for Private Postsecondary and Vocational Education, 400 R Street, Suite 5000, Sacramento, California 95184, (916) 445-3427.

Apply now Banner